I am interested in contributing works to columns about technology, infrastructure and site reliability engineering, management and professional development, and feminism. You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your rates for original works and republished articles.
- Look What You Made Me Do, Chrome: A whirlwind tour of advanced features in Chrome Developer Tools in the context of trying to hack a consumer website.
- The Pie is Rotten: Re-Evaluating Tech Feminism in 2016: A reflection on social justice in tech in 2015 and my concern that we are pushing marginalized people to emulate the most toxic aspects of dominant tech culture. Published in Model View Culture.
- Your Power is in Another Castle: The history of respected jobs becoming devalued due to the increase of women, and the risk we face today in tech.
- Passion, or the Supposed Lack Thereof: What happens when passion is placed on a pedestal, and your role models aren’t diverse.
- I need terrible female engineers: On the binary between being a superstar woman in engineering or a terrible one.
- On writing, prolifically: Learning to express exactly what I mean when I write.